Alastin SilkSHIELD All-Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30
Science-Powered Skincare With Trihex Technology®
Production of collagen begins to decline at age 20-25, and production of elastin slows to a trickle by age 40.
TriHex Technology® stimulates BOTH.
- Hydrating, non-irritating formula helps to improve and repair the skin’s barrier function.
- Provides protection from UVA/UVB, IR rays, pollution, and blue light.
- Formulated for use following a cosmetic treatment and generally sensitive skin.
- Non-comedogenic, fragrance-free, and oil-free.
- Supports the production of new, healthy elastin and collagen.
Sun Protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10am-2pm and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
Store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59° -86°F).
Uses: Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see above), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Warnings: For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using the product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- TriHex Technology® – Works with the skin to clear out damaged elastin and collagen and support the skin’s natural ability to produce new, healthy elastin and collagen.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride – Supports the skin’s natural barrier function and repair
- Hydroxymethoxyphenyl Decanone – Highly effective hyaluronic acid booster, antioxidant, and anti-irritant
- Ectoin – Helps provide protection from blue light and can repair existing sun damage within the skin
- Phytoene/Phytofluene – Powerful antioxidants to help further protect the skin