EltaMD UV Sheer Broad-Spectrum SPF 50+
Out of stock
UV Sheer has a lightweight, hydrating formula that feels silky to the touch and light and airy on the skin. It goes on smooth absorbing quickly into skin and helps even out skin tone.
This facial sunscreen offers up to 80 minutes of sweat and water-resistance making it the ideal choice for an active lifestyle, hot and humid weather and for anyone looking for a lightweight and hydrating sunscreen to live freely under the sun.
UV Sheer is formulated to be compatible on all skin tones without leaving a white cast.
- Hydrating formula goes on smooth, absorbs quickly, and does not leave the face shiny;
- Helps even out skin tone and soothes heated skin;
Water and sweat-resistant (80 minutes)
- Reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours;
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Zinc oxide: Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
- Sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid): Helps retain moisture, reduce flaking and restore skin
-Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C): An antioxidant that helps combat skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet, infrared radiation and high-energy visible light. Squalane: 100% natural and plant-derived lipid that helps reduce moisture loss